Welcome to Griplearn
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.griplearn.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by Griplearn.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to purchase any service(course, webinar, online workshops or any product) made available through Service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information for successful payments.
You represent and warrant that:
- you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
- the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: service (training program(s), webinar(s), workshop(s), online workshop(s) or any product(s)) availability, errors in the description or price of the product(s) or service(s), error in your order or other reasons.
Payment made via cheque and in case the cheque is returned / dishonoured for any reason, the handling charges of Rs. 300/- along with the bank charges for the return of cheque will be collected from Learner.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Cancelation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund for the products and service relating to end customer is restricted, as the Griplearn has to full fill the commitment given to the end customer.
In order to continue the services under training programs or tuitions Learner(s) must make the payment before 14 days of opting the course.
Dissatisfaction related refunds related to the service(s) (training program(s), webinar(s), workshop(s), online workshop(s) or any product(s)) will be transferred successfully to the learners account within 30 working days after verifying the exact and genuine issue or enquiries.
Griplearn reserve the rights to cancel any service(s) or product(s) of a learner for the following reasons during the service with Griplearn:
- If Learner behaviour is rude or unacceptable
- If the rules and policies of Griplearn were broken by any learner
- Learner is involved in any un lawful activities during or before opting the services with Griplearn
The Learners should strictly adhere to the batch / schedule timings specified by the faculties or trainers. All breaks must be pre-approved in writing and not exceeding 2 months continuously.
The Learner should ensure that they have a valid Learner ID by validating the registration link received in their email(s) or mobile phone(s). As this is important to get the certificates and to have your name registered for employer's or other verification or enquiries.
The Learner is expected to maintain the dignity, discipline and good behavior throughout the instructor led online course, webinar, workshop or any service or product.
Griplearn accepts no liability for delay or non-fulfilment of any term of the contract caused by force majeure or by any industrial dispute, default by any sub-contractor, strike, accident, fire scarcity of material or labour, flood, riot. Terrorism or any cause not directly within its control.
The course and course combinations are expected to change time to time based on the industry and other requirements. In case learner is taking a break during the course and the learner have registered and paid for the course which is not available at the time of re-joining, then learner will have to join an alternative program available at that point of time or must upgrade the course by paying additional fee if required for the new combination.
The Learner must complete the Instructor led online course provided by Griplearn within 6 months from the date of joining. The registration is not valid after 6 months from the date of registration for service (Not applicable for webinars and all types of workshops)
Placement or Job Assistance:
Company provides placement assistance to the learner of Griplearn, if learner opt for career training program. Griplearn's 100% placement assistance services to the learner are as follows
1. Interview information will be provided to the learner to attend the interview
2. Griplearn will not take the responsibility of any learner, if they fail to clear the interview rounds
3. Griplearn will not give 100% job guarantee to the learner, as Griplearn will assist its learner for interviews
Content found on or through this Service are the property of Griplearn or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Griplearn and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Griplearn.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “respective Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Griplearn.
Griplearn has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
Changes to Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Amendments to Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: email@example.com