Electrical or wiring harness is a structured set of wires, terminals, and connectors that run through the entire vehicle or automobile and relay information, and electric power, thereby playing a critical role in “connecting” a variety of components. Designing out the wiring harness physically into the vehicle without prior knowledge of the positions of each component will be time-consuming. This is to understand where modifications can be made, allowing the design to be finalized for creating the wiring harness making it very productive and economical in the automotive industry.
- Basic CAD Knowledge
- Working professionals and relevant students
Course Duration: 16 hours
- Understanding of the electrical distribution system
- Different electrical components
- Standards used in the automotive wiring harness.
- Basic and advanced concepts for Designing Wiring harness
- Modeling in any CAD Software
- Hands on Projects